If you think online reviews aren’t affecting your business, here are a handful of statistics that might change your mind.
The Value of Positive Reviews
- 90% of consumers say they read online reviews before ever visiting a business
- 85% of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as a friend’s recommendation
- 74% report that positive views make them trust local businesses more
- Consumers say they’re more likely to spend more money at businesses with great reviews
The Impact of Negative Reviews
- 86% of consumers say they will stay away from businesses with negative reviews
- Even a single negative review can impact nearly a quarter of customers
- 67% of consumers say three or more bad online review would be enough to stop them from purchasing a product or service
- 86% say they hesitate to buy when there are negative reviews
Online reviews can have a dramatic impact on your business.
If you’ve gotten a negative review, read this on how to turn a negative review into a positive one and send the right message to your potential customers.