I was selected as one of 16 “Media Influencers” by the Local Media Asociation for 2017
I was asked to answers these questions:
- What do you envision as the best opportunities for local media in 2017?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you forsee for local media in the New Year
- What do you think should be a central guiding principle for local media in 2017
Selected as a 2016 Digital All-Star by Broadcasting & Cable, the only representative from local TV.
- Broadcasting & Cable: Dauntless Amid Digital Drumbeats
“ABC affiliate was the first TV station in the country to launch a channel on FireTV.”
- Paul Dughi joining WAAY as VP-GM
- WAAY-TV, WeatherNation TV partner to provide 24/7 weather coverage in north Alabama
- WeatherNation TV Partners With WAAY-TV ABC31 and Its ‘Storm Force’ Team
- Paul Dughi Appointed To NAB TV Board
- Dughi joins NAB Board
- Cowles signs for Rentrak Measurement
- ABS Centralizes Master Control of 6 Cowles Stations
- Syncbak makes its case for mobile
- Cowles Consolidates Operations
- Lucasville: What a 20-Year-Old Prison Riot Can Teach Us Today About Crisis Communication
Dughi is the co-author, along with Jennifer Bliesner, of “Weapons of Mass Distinction: Marketing your Business on Local TV,” published 2004, 2006.
Dughi has authored a number of articles for trade publications including this article in the RTNDA Communicator that was featured in an issue dedicated to Lessons Learned.
“Dealing with Anchor Burnout,” page 136-138, 1998
Other published articles:
– Computer Assisted Research
– Using the World Wide Web for Story Ideas
– Anchor Performance Measures